воскресенье, 30 октября 2011 г.

cap highlights in LARKSPUR cap highlights LARKSPUR

cap highlights in LARKSPUR

cap highlights

cap highlights LARKSPUR

cap highlights in LARKSPUR.I have medium light hair, and i made subtle highlights at home 3 times last year and a half.
I always used the revlon frost and glow honey highlighting kit, and i was really satisfied with the results.
The instructions directed to use at least 20 minutes.
I left the product for ten minutes and i got my hair pretty awfully blond.
Plus, the after toning thing smells terrible, and i barely could sleep with that strong smell bothering me.
I needed to break the rule of not washing the hair for 24 hours because the smell was making me sick plus my scalp has been itching a lot the whole day, what is totally unusual for me.
I spend the whole day looking for options to cover the bad highlights without dying it again.
Overall, my hair looks bad, my scalp itches, i spent money and time.
Bad bad bad choice ah.
And it also left my hair really dry.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий