пятница, 7 октября 2011 г.

carpet removal equipment::Ft of glue down carpet that was installed in the early 90s carpet removal equipment South San Gabriel

carpet removal equipmentinSouth San Gabriel

carpet removal equipment

carpet removal equipment South San Gabriel

carpet removal equipment::Ft of glue down carpet that was installed in the early 90s.
Most likely water based adhesive.
I have heard there is a product i can have my housekeeping staff apply that will release the carpet and not disturb the vat.
We have construction currently going on in the building but the flooring is ours to do in house.
In the past we have had to abate the vat at considerable expense.
The material is not hazardous if not disturbed.
Do you know of an additive my carpet crew can use with our carpet cleaning equipment?
Answer i am sorry.
I do not have info on a product like that.
I wonder if it helps release?
If it does i am sure it has alot of other uses, such as removing old carpet glued to concrete.
I get hundreds of emails asking how to tearout gluedown carpet easier, and i do not have an answer.
If you remember, it would be great if you email me back if you get an answer.
carpet removal equipment::Spots left too long can discolor and stain
the carpet depending on the makeup of the stain and the type of carpet
carpet removal equipment La Puente

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий