понедельник, 14 ноября 2011 г.

soccer highlights show in PROCTOR soccer highlights show PROCTOR

soccer highlights show in PROCTOR

soccer highlights show

soccer highlights show PROCTOR

soccer highlights show in PROCTOR.Conversely, that was my only problem with the alternate blue jerseys.
They looked perfectly fine on their own.
Jc: i grew up on a beach at acapulco, and i was big into surfing, and at that time those were the colors i grew up wearing.
I had a lot of criticism because people thought that the goalie should wear a dark color.
But i wore the colors that i liked, and it actually kind of went well for me.
What do you think of the bright green sounders kits, and their new shale ones?
In the united states, a lot of times the uniform changes are due to marketing.
For me, green is great.
Jc: in the world, i go straight back to my home team: the pumas.
I like their uniform, and not only because i like the colors and design, but because i really respect the organization that is behind the pumas team.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий